Law Library Printing
Loyola University has provided printers on campus that you can use to print from your laptop, mobile device, or flash drive. The printers are interfaced with a system called PaperCut.
Your username for PaperCut is everything before the @ symbol of your Loyola email address. Your password is your Active Directory / Microsoft Password. By default, it is the first two letters of our first name, the last four of your social security number then an uppercase LU. ex. abXXXXLU
Note: If you have already changed your Microsoft password from the default, please use your current password. If you forgot your password or need to reset it please go to office.com.
Click here for instructions for setting up your laptop or mobile device to print to these printers. Instructions are provided for Android, iPhone, and Windows, and Mac laptops. After clicking the link, please scroll down to the instructions you need. Go to http://220.127.116.11:9163/setup while on Loyola's campus to download the mobility print app.
Click here for instructions on printing from a USB drive.
Each printer will soon have a card swipe device. Upon your first visit to one of these printers, you will need to register your Loyola I.D. Click here for detailed instructions on how to register your card and release your print jobs. During subsequent visits, you will be able to swipe your card and immediately release the print job from your queue. If you do not have your Loyola I.D. with you, you will need to use the on-screen login.
If you need assistance please see library staff or use your Loyola email account to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to change your Keychain password to assist in loading the printing app please use the below steps:
- Open the “Keychain Access” App. It is located in the Utilities folder under “Applications” in the MacOS Finder.
- If nothing appears in the window, check the “View” menu; if “Show Keychains” is an option, select it.
- In the search box at the upper right of the window, type “Secure Print”
- Secure Print will likely be the only result that appears.
- Highlight Secure Print and select “Get Info” from the File menu or by “right-clicking”, or “⌘I” using the keyboard.
- An information box will pop up.
- The third line will be the account
- The last line will have a check box for viewing the password;
- check the box and enter the administrative password for the computer in the pop-up box
- The password will appear
- Both the account name and the password can be manually changed in that box.