Experience the Energy of Loyola Law
From the faculty and the staff to alumni and fellow students—at Loyola Law we’re all partners in your education. It’s this sense of community that guides both our curriculum and our admissions process. We want to be the right law school for the right students looking to get a legal education in a collaborative and supportive environment. Think Loyola might be the right place for you? Please check out the links below for information about upcoming events.
Schedule Your Visit
The Office of Admissions offers many opportunities to speak with its staff members and current students. You may visit with us via phone conference or Zoom. Please check below for possible opportunities.
We are currently not offering tours to prospective students. Campus tours will start in September 2021.
For all other inquiries, please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or (504) 861-5575.
Have a few more questions for us before you’re ready to commit? We can’t wait to talk to you. At Loyola Law, we’re proud to foster a personalized experience for every student joining us. Schedule a 30-minute chat to discuss your goals and questions.
- Admissions Counselor Carly Greenfield (virtual)
- Admissions Counselor Carly Greenfield (phone)
- Assistant Director of Law Admissions Rick Bolte (virtual)
- Assistant Director of Law Admissions Rick Bolte (phone)
- Assistant Dean of Law Admissions Kimberly Jones (virtual)
- Assistant Dean of Law Admissions Kimberly Jones (phone)