Start here. Go anywhere.
We know that students have their own unique paths. That’s why the Loyola College of Law offers a wealth of options to fit each student’s goals.
We are one of the few schools in the country that offers curricula in both civil and common law, giving you options of practicing law in Louisiana, across the country, or around the world. Three joint degree programs and nine certificates in specialized fields will give you the knowledge and credentials you need to practice the type of law that interests you most. And because we know that for some students going to law school full-time is not an option due to life's demands, we offer part-time night and day programs so you can get your degree on your terms. Explore the links below to learn more about the world of options you have at Loyola College of Law.
- Juris Doctorate Degree
- LL.M. in United States Law
- Individualized Study LL.M. for U.S. J.D. Graduates
Combined Degree Programs
- Juris Doctor (JD)/Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Juris Doctor (JD)/ Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Juris Doctor (JD)/Master of Urban and Regional Planning
Experiential Learning + Skills
- Stuart H. Smith Law Clinic and Center for Social Justice
- The Environmental Law & Policy Lab
- The Entrepreneurship Project
- Human Rights Advocacy Project
- Skills Curriculum
- Externship Program
- Certificate in Civil Law and Common Law
- Certificate in Environmental Law
- Certificate in International Legal Studies
- Certificate in Law, Technology, and Entrepreneurship
- Certificate in Social Justice
- Certificate in Taxation Law
- Certificate in Immigration and Citizenship Law and Practice
- Certificate in Health Law
Below are a few links to departments that can assist you in journey through law school.