Complete Your Enrollment
You've decided Loyola is the right law school for you. Here's what's next:
- Deposit - Pay your seat deposit by the dates in your admission letter. You may also find your deposit deadlines using the online application status portal.
- FAFSA (if applicable) - Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and Loyola Financial Aid Response Form. Need help completing the forms? Contact Loyola's Financial Aid Office at email@example.com.
- Immunization - Submit your required immunization compliance form. Return the form to Student Health Services and contact that office with questions.
- Transcripts -
- We require a final transcript from every post-secondary institution you have ever attended. This is separate from the transcript(s) you submitted to LSAC for your CAS Report.
- To determine whether we have received your transcript(s), please use the following link: https://bit.ly/LoynoLawStatusChecker. Your username and password are the same as your LSAC account.
To order your transcripts, you may either contact the individual institution or order through the National Student Clearinghouse (https://tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org/school/select).
Your transcript(s) may be sent electronically via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by choosing Loyola University New Orleans as the receiving institution (the law school does not have a separate account).
If you are sending your transcript(s) via mail, our physical address is 7214 St. Charles Ave., Campus Box 904, New Orleans, LA 70118.
Meet your classmates on Facebook.
Contact the Office for Accessible Education if you have a disability that requires assistance while on campus.
Attend mandatory Orientation Tuesday, August 17 - Thursday, August 19.
Check computer hardware/software requirements:
|Hard Drive Space||1 GB Free HDD Space|
|Memory (RAM)||4 GB|
|CPU Processor||2.0Ghz Intel (3 processor or equivalent)|
|Mac Operating System||10.13, 10.14, or 10.15|
|Windows OS||10 (Version 1803, 1809, 1903, or 1909) 32- and 64-bit|
|Internet Speed/Bandwith||Min 2.5 Mbps upload speed|