LL.M. Program Tuition
- LL.M. program tuition is $1,366 per credit hour for the 2016 - 2017 academic year.
- The total tuition cost (24 credit hours) for the 2016 - 2017 academic year is $32,784.
- A tuition deposit of $350 is due by January 1, 2017 (for Spring semester applicants).
LL.M. Program Fees
- LL.M. applicants can expect University fees of approximately $1,500 for the 2016 - 2017 academic year.
- Students must also anticipate the costs of books, student health insurance, housing, meals, and transportation. For estimates of these costs, students should contact Brian Bennett.
LL.M. Program Funding
- Loans may be available for qualifying students; please contact our Office of Law Financial Aid and Scholarships for more information.
- Scholarships may also be available from Loyola based on merit and need. Students applying for such scholarships should obtain a form from Brian Bennett.
- Scholarships from your home countries, the U.S. government, or private foundations may be available. For more information regarding such scholarships, please visit the LL.M. Roadmap website.
- The Rusovich Scholarship is available for the purpose of supporting Serbian students in their endeavors of achieving an LL.M. in United States Law from the College of Law at Loyola University New Orleans. Every year one Serbian student will be brought in on a full scholarship plus living expenses (including tuition, books, miscellaneous expenses, and room and board). Upon completion, the student will receive a Master of Law from Loyola University New Orleans.
- Eligibility: This scholarship is available for qualified Serbian students who already have a first degree in Law (the LL.B. or an equivalent degree) from a non-US law school. Interested students should contact Brian Bennett at email@example.com for more information.