LL.M. Program Tuition
- LL.M. program tuition is $1,393 per credit hour for the 2017 - 2018 academic year.
- The total tuition cost (24 credit hours) for the 2017 - 2018 academic year is $33,432.
- A tuition deposit of $350 is due by June 1, 2017 (for Fall semester applicants).
LL.M. Program Fees
- LL.M. applicants can expect University fees of approximately $1,410 for the 2017 - 2018 academic year.
- Students must also anticipate the costs of books, student health insurance, housing, meals, and transportation. For estimates of these costs, students should contact Brian Bennett.
LL.M. Program Funding
- Loans may be available for qualifying students; please contact our Office of Law Financial Aid and Scholarships for more information.
- Scholarships may also be available from Loyola based on merit and need. Students applying for such scholarships should obtain a form from Brian Bennett.
- Scholarships from your home countries, the U.S. government, or private foundations may be available. For more information regarding such scholarships, please visit the LL.M. Roadmap website.