Posting a Job at Loyola
Thank you for your interest in hiring Loyola University New Orleans College of Law students and/or alumni. You may post your law clerk, internship, attorney, or alternate positions through our online job database, Symplicity. The Symplicity database is accessible by all Loyola College of Law students and alumni and is available to employers at no cost.
There are two ways to post your job on our Symplicity database:
- Complete our Job Posting Form and email it to Nicole Rigard at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to the Career Development Office at 504-861-5774. We will then post the position for you.
- Register as an employer and post a job directly on our Symplicity job posting system.
To submit your first non-OCI job posting through Symplicity:
- Open the Symplicity website
- Click “registration” tab and complete the organization contact information.
- You will receive a password and a Symplicity Welcome message once the CDO approves the registration.
- Log in with your password.
- Choose “Create a Non-OCI Posting.”
- Complete the online form, including the job description, the application materials you wish to receive (i.e. resume, cover letter, writing sample, transcript and any other documents), the deadline date, and the how you would like to receive applicant materials (Note: If you choose the “accumulate online option,” you can view the applications online at your convenience or request that the CDO send you applications in a Resume Book).
- Once the CDO approves your posting, you will be notified by email and the posting will be viewable on the database.
If you have previously posted a job on the Loyola Symplicity Site, you may log in and complete a new job posting under your existing employer account.
Fall and Spring On-Campus Interview Program
If you need assistance at any time with your Symplicity account or posting, or to obtain more information about other services offered by the Career Development Office, including information about on-campus interviewing, salary information, and student programming and presentations, please contact the Career Development Office at email@example.com / 504-861-5562.