As a member of the National Association for Legal Career Professionals (NALP), Loyola University New Orleans College of Law conducts annual employment and salary information from the graduating class. The information collected is then submitted to NALP’s statistician, who then compiles the information for each member law school. Once each law school’s information has been collected, statistics are then compiled to give us an annual national demographic picture for our profession’s entering class. The following articles and statistical graphs represent the information submitted by graduating seniors at Loyola and throughout the United States.
- ABA 2018 report for 2017 graduates
- ABA 2017 report for 2016 graduates
- ABA 2016 report for 2015 graduates
- ABA 2014 report for 2013 graduates
- ABA 2013 report for 2012 graduates
- ABA 2012 report for 2011 graduates
- ABA Section 509 Required Disclosures - includes NALP reports