LL.M. Program Tuition
- LL.M. program tuition is $1,366 per credit hour for the 2017 - 2018 academic year.
- The total tuition cost (24 credit hours) for the 2017 - 2018 academic year is $32,784.
- A tuition deposit of $350 is due by June 1, 2017 (for fall semester applicants).
LL.M. Program Fees
- LL.M. applicants can expect University fees of $1,405 for the 2017 - 2018 academic year.
- Students must also anticipate the costs of books, student health insurance, housing, meals, and transportation. For estimates of these costs, students should contact Brian Bennett.
LL.M. Program Funding
- Loans may be available for qualifying students; please contact our Office of Law Financial Aid and Scholarships for more information.
- Scholarships may also be available from Loyola based on merit and need. Students applying for such scholarships should obtain a form from Brian Bennett.