- On-campus housing for LL.M. students is limited. However, our Office of Residential Life does its very best to accommodate all graduate international students in appropriate on-campus housing.
- All LL.M. and J.D. students needing on-campus accommodation will be housed on the 5th floor of Cabra Hall for the 2015 - 2016 academic year.
- If you are interested in living on Loyola's campus, please contact Brian Bennett as soon as possible.
- For more information on Loyola's Office of Residential Life, please see their website.
- Students may also wish to stay off-campus. The New Orleans metropolitan area is filled with apartments and homes for rent. We recommend that students visit the our Apartment Listing page with several helpful links to student-run resources and commercial listing websites.