Federal Financial Aid Requirements

To qualify for federal aid programs, a student must meet certain requirements.

Federal aid recipients:

  • Must be citizens or eligible noncitizens
  • Must not have any defaulted student loans
  • Must not have any drug convictions
  • Must be at least half-time
  • Must be registered with Selective Service (male students only).
  • Must be in a degree-seeking program
  • Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress